Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photos

I finally stole these photos off Photoguy's blog. If we ever get two-minutes of free time together, I will post more.S'mores around a raging campfire at Bear Lake.
Photoguy and AiAi swinging together.
Rosie riding the rope swing with the lake in the background. The rope swing incidentally was Soph's favorite activity.

Random picture -- in between vacations Photoguy took this picture of AiAi when the kids were bowling.
Next stop -- family reunion in Nampa, Idaho. We only see this part of my family (my mom's brothers and sisters) every 5-10 years. It was the first time I had seen one of my aunts (from Indiana) in just months under a decade. This photo was taken at a very quaint little western town we visited.
The kids playing in Lowell Lake near where we stayed in Nampa.
The boys in the house of mirrors at a "Cherry Days" festival in Emmett, Idaho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do you have adorable kids, but your husband takes great pictures of them! It was great seeing you. Stay in touch.

Christina said...

Amy, it looks like you had a great time! You are making me appreciate my life more by you appreciating yours so much. I think of you everytime I go to Costco and see you on the Lagoon ticket package.