
Thanks to some friends with a WorldMark membership, we scored a beautiful condo right in the heart of San Diego. We were right next to Ocean Beach, Sea World, Balboa Park, the Gaslamp District and Little Italy. The drill was mostly: Go to the beach, explore the city, go to the beach, eat fab food, go to the beach, and relax in the hot tub at the end of the day. Oh, and we got to pick fresh citrus and avocados while we were there. Photoguy thought I was kind of nerdy for thinking that was such a treat. Especially when I had to carry all 50-pounds of it onto the airplane because it made our suitcase too heavy. But, I don't regret all that yummy citrus and fresh guacamole one bit!

We visited four different beaches, but this one was the closest to us.

These pictures were taken at Ocean Beach on our actual anniversary. The happy couple 10-years later . . .


When we arrived in San Diego, we hadn't eaten since breakfast and it was about 2 p.m. The first place we headed was a Ruby's Diner at the end of a pier. Here I am perusing the menu to find the turkey guacamole burger that I devoured like a famished pregnant woman. And, then spent the next 14-hours digesting.

Photoguy checking out our awesome view from the restaurant.

Walking on the beach after dining.

A long-legged sexy couple as the shadows lengthened and the sun set.

We struck up a conversation with some flight attendants during a layover and they told us about a tasty dive of a restaurant in Little Italy called Fillipi's.


Total "Lady and the Tramp" atmosphere, awesome pasta.

Thinking about cannoli's for dessert.

My preggo self at Balboa Park. Loving this fourth time expecting and the anticipation of another little one.

On our honeymoon, we did a session at the San Diego Temple. This time, it was closed for cleaning. I love this beautiful Temple.

The sun sets on our 10-year-anniversary. May there be many, many more decades ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment