My friends were just talking about how four is so different. One described it as her brain being split into four different directions. Another said she has forgotten to pick up the carpool kids twice in the last month and then had to listen to the kids all talk about the different things they would have had to do to survive if she never showed up.
YOu are amazing. I have missed you, but I understand.
Sophie 6, Ian 5, Logan (cousin) 4, Isaac 2, Anna (cousin) 2
Lollipop lollipop, oh, lolli lolli lolli
Soph, age 5
Suave Dog
E-Man, age 4
Kid Wisdom
When E-Man was three-years-old I asked him why it is important to wear seatbelts to which he seriously replied, "So we don't fly away when the windows are rolled down."
In a Sunday talk the speaker told us his father always said, "Life's not fair," and went on to explain how the gospel can comfort us when life isn't fair. Soph folded an airplane out of the program and E-Man lamented that he didn't get one. Soph replied, "Well . . . Life's not fair."
7 comments:
Oh Amy! They are adorable!!!
It is difficult to type and breastfeed at the same time.
What a darling picture. They're growing up so fast.
cutest fall picture.
They're more important than the blogging anyways!
My friends were just talking about how four is so different. One described it as her brain being split into four different directions. Another said she has forgotten to pick up the carpool kids twice in the last month and then had to listen to the kids all talk about the different things they would have had to do to survive if she never showed up.
YOu are amazing. I have missed you, but I understand.
I miss you!
AMY! What a sweet pictures of your kids, love seeing Sophie holding Katie, reminders me of the days back when we were kids. So happy for you! Wendy
Post a Comment