How many children will we have? Four.
Boys or girls? You will have two and two and they will be unique and wonderful beyond your wildest imagination.
Will I enjoy being a mom? Too much to express in words.
Where will we live? Ogden.
Ogden? Yes, Ogden.
Will I like it then? Strangely, you will love it because: Ogden is Awesome (Bill says so)
Will we ever live overseas together? Yes, you will have crazy adventures in China when you have three of your four kids.Will Brian ever be one of those photographers whose work is featured in art galleries? Yes, but not because he followed you on an adventure to document Bedouins in the Middle East in your early years of marriage.
Will one of us be published? Yes, Brian.
Will Brian abandon his ambitions to be an artist sans "starving" and return to school to be a smooth talking lawyer? No.
What will Brian do for his career? He will be a photojournalist. He will be awesome. In fact, you will receive the Best Christmas Present Ever in 2009 when he is hired full time by the Deseret News.
Congrats on the new job babe! I'm so proud of you.
Here's to the beginning of the rest of our lives.
9 comments:
What a wonderful life you have had together-certainly something to celebrate!
That is awesome. Love having questions answered. I know many a lawyer that would love to be artists.
CONGRATULATIONS on the full time job.
ummm...I'm thinking that means you should move to Eagle Mountain. Just sayin'.
what? You've been published! Blogs count. :o)
A lovely sum up of all you've accomplished. I am loving to hear this great news. You two rock!
Amy! My mom told me of your fabulous new (Brian's job) when she was here for the New Year. CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for sending me your Christmas picture, it was amazing. Your have a darling family! Wendy
It's a beautiful, coveted life, and you deserve ever ounce of it. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up published, too. So glad to hear Deseret News finally got their act together and snatched Brian. Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple.
I want to know more about the middle east adventure. You two are too cool. Happy Anniversary!!!
Awesome!
Amy and Brian- Congrats on your new job, I know this is something you have wanted for a very long time. I tried to make a comment earlier when I first read this post, but I have been having computer problems. Anyway, we are so happy for you, Brian and your family! Truly you deserve this! Love you, Wendy
Post a Comment