Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Something Beautiful Part 2
It has been one of those rare winter weeks where it snows every day! I am enchanted every time I look outside by the magical beauty of the accumulation of sparkly white on all the trees and bushes and the deep shroud that covers the entire earth. Every winter, I adore the ice sickles that hang all around the edges of our rooftop and frame our picture windows. The setting sun casts beautiful hues of color on the whiteness everywhere. My world is transformed! The piles of snow on either side of my front walk go nearly to my waist. The pile next to my driveway is taller than me! It is amazing to see everything buried in this beautiful blanket and the earth seems more quiet and calm. And, every day a fresh gift of snowflakes falls from the sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment