Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hottest Daddy

Photoguy doesn't want me to do this, but I have to brag on him a little, and here is why:

A couple of weeks ago, Soph brought home a permission slip for a fieldtrip to a historic farm in Logan. My heart about melted when she asked Photoguy if he could come with her and he said, "Yes!"

If you know Photoguy, you know that he works pretty much all the time. But, Mondays (the fieldtrip was last Monday) provides some flexibility. I know he had one million things he would have liked to get done, rather than accompany a bunch of seven-year-olds for the entire day. Yet, he still agreed to do it.

Soph mentioned that her daddy was going with her on her fieldtrip at least once per hour in the weeks leading up to the big day. Every time she saw him, she'd say, "You haven't forgotten about the fieldtrip yet have you?" And, "You have to sit by me on the bus, okay?" She couldn't even go to sleep the night before, she was so hyped. And, when it was over she talked about how fabulous it was, except for the fact that it ended too soon.

I love so much that he did that for her. And, he's officially the hottest daddy in my book.

1 comment:

Janene said...

this is simply the best. I hope he took lots of pictures. :o)