Can you find Princess Leah, Spider Man and the blue-eyed Buzz Lightyear?From the bottom left corner: Up 4, over 5; up 5, over 7; up 2, over 10
Photoguy got these pictures at the neighborhood trunk or treat before taking the kiddies on an endless door-to-door trick-or-treating extravaganza. Meanwhile, I was at home
Halloween is a lot of fun. Hyperactive/constipated kids for weeks on end is not. This year, the kids agreed to sell their candy to a dentist in Layton who buys it by the pound and ships it off to soldiers in Iraq. Then, I realized I was going to need a lot of candy for the pinata and gingerbread houses at E-Man's party in a few weeks, so, I let them pick a few pieces (what would fit in a sandwich bag) and bought the rest from them myself. It worked out nicely. We'll see how many years they will willingly turn over their candy for cash.
No comments:
Post a Comment