Brian: "Amy, I feel like there is really no way for me to ever show how much I really appreciate all of the laundry you do."
Me: "Thanks for noticing and you are welcome."
A few minutes pass . . .
Me: "Did you know, for Christmas one year, Dori's husband gave her a card telling her he would do all of the laundry for one year? For one year! And, they have six kids. And, he did all of the laundry for a whole year. Can you believe that!?"
Awkward pause.
Brian: "Like I said, there is really no way for me to show my appreciation for all of the laundry you do."
Am I the only one whose laundry increases exponentially as the family grows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nope. My whole house is a laundry room. Then again, I think each of my kids have 30 shirts each. Did you know Ghandi only owned 10 personal items? I've been exploring that idea for some time, now. It would sure make it easier when the Prophet asks us to pack it up and head out, wouldn't it?
Bobby announced one Sat. that he would help me with the laundry...it didn't happen but the gesture was nice. :)
I appreciate all the laundry you do as well!
That was hilarious. I hate laundry and put it off until all we are left with is stripes and plaids. Then I'll break down and do it. I can't imagine having double the amount. You are awesome.
Love it!!! SO TRUE!!!
Post a Comment