It looks like 2014 will be a year of theme park visits for us!
We were surprised on Christmas morning with season passes to Lagoon from my parents. Usually, we visit once per year. Sometimes, I use the bounce back option to take the kids twice. And, there was that one year when the power went out at our bounce back visit, so we got to return a third time for free.
The kids wish we could go a lot more. Especially the boys -- Sophie is not into roller coasters and big rides yet like they are. But, she likes the water park and the smaller rides. Now we can go as many times as we want. I hope I will be able to meet my kids' expectations of visiting as many times as they think we will now that we have passes.
Today, I booked our Disneyland trip -- Hooray! I am so relieved to have completed the process of wading through the labyrinth of hotels, their rates and hidden fees and trying to validate or invalidate the negative reviews. I am so excited that we will be within walking distance from the gate! Major bonus.
Now, I am dreaming of our wonderful, fun-filled relaxing family vacation. Ahhhh . . . vacations are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My all-time favorite childhood memories are in Disneyland! Good for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment