Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Thankful For Soup
Katie is good at saying prayers all by herself. Lately, they mostly consist of long lists of things she is thankful for. They are very sweet and uplifting. With the cold weather in full force, I have been preparing a variety of different soups for dinner. I guess Katie hasn't been a big fan of any of them. In a recent prayer given in front of the whole primary, she said, "We thank Thee that we can all like soup when we grow up."
At least she is optimistic about her future feelings toward soup.
Today, Brian is tearing out walls in a basement room that we are re-finishing as a bedroom for our boys. It is very exciting! I am thankful that he is such a handyman. I love it when he works on our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm thankful for soup too, but I'm also a grown-up. I saw a van that looked like yours yesterday and it reminded of all the good times I had coming to your home and talking and cleaning. You helped me through a lot, so thank you. I am so excited for you that the boys room is getting worked on. You will have to post pictures.
Post a Comment