Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

Katie wanted to hunt for Easter eggs as soon as she woke up.  Her excitement was so sweet.  We had to coax all of the older kids out of bed.  Everyone was gobbling chocolate by 8 a.m.


We enjoyed the first session of conference at home in our P.J.s and then got dressed and headed to my mom's for the second session and this beautiful feast.



She works so hard to make the holidays special.  The food was as delicious as it looked.  It is great to have a mom from the south when it comes to good food.  After dinner she entertained us by "talking southern."  The kids got to have another Easter egg hunt.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I decided to take a day off from babysitting.  I was planning to do something fun with my kids, but, we have had three days of fun focused on them.  I think I will start my final year of my 30s by doing whatever I feel like on my birthday.

1 comment:

Janene said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!! I hope it was wonderful