Photoguy snapped this picture last summer when he was doing some promotional work for Lagoon on their new ride. He took this photo of the billboard when he spotted it last week. This is a picture of the hill I was headed down when the photo was taken. As you can see, our facial expressions were sincere.
3 comments:
You are very brave. That ride looks crazy!
You ARE famous! I wish I had an excuse to do a drive-by. How long will it be up? Scott is seriously tempted to buy season passes this year. I'm not so sure... do you think this ad would work IN my favor or against it? My argument is Lagoon is going to be a tough place to frequent with an 18 month old (that and the fact that we live an hour away). What do you think?
Yes, I agree with you Courtney. I think Lagoon will be a good place for season passes in about five or so years when the kids are a bit older. Even with the passes, it's (a) still expensive (food, parking, gas, etc.) and (b) a very long, hot, crowded day. Now is the time to round up the gang once per summer on Stake Lagoon Day.
Post a Comment