Friday, December 19, 2008
And, the Gender of Our Baby is . . .
Known by our Doctor and tucked away in a sealed envelope for us to open at the appointed time. As I mentioned before, I kind of wanted to be surprised this time around, but my idea was greatly objected by Photoguy and my mom. As a concession, I agreed to open the news on Christmas morning. So, I guess die-hards who like to be surprised and say, "It's like opening your presents before Christmas," to those of us who like to use modern technology can't say that this time because, well, it's like opening our present exactly on Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, I haven't even paid attention enough to know you were expecting again. Congrats! At least you won't be told, when you find out, that "you aren't having another one of those danged 'ol boys are you?" Those are precious memories for me;)
well... I guess that's a pretty fair compromise. :o)
You know, that's a great idea. Let us know!
I totally fell for the title of the post, and clicked thinking I would get to know. One more thing to look forward to...
Post a Comment