Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Day of Love

On Friday, all of the kids had fantastic Valentine parties.  I got to go to Ian's to play bingo and Isaac's to help them glue love bugs in their Valentine books.  

Sophie looked beautiful in a red dress for Formal Friday.  She had a fabulous time dancing for 2.5 hours straight at the after school stomp.

Kindergarten got out at 10:20 a.m.  I picked up Katie and brought her home so we could lay all of her Valentines out in a row.

On Saturday, I got to take these cute loves of my life out for ice-cream (after Isaac's team won their soccer game by 9-4!).

Here Ian is modeling the "double scoop" cone with Sophie photo bombing.

Isaac insisted on a triple scoop until they told him they could only serve it in a bowl.  Then, he settled for this double.

Sophie got a single of double-fudge brownie with a side of fudge (Burch Creek Mercantile sells old-fashioned candies and homemade fudge).

Katie was so happy with her choice of cotton candy and Birthday cake.


For dinner, I took these cuties to Tokyo Station where they cooked our dinner on a table side grill.  I loved celebrating the day of love with four of the people I love the most!

No comments: