Monday, June 15, 2015

Pink Princess Bounce House--Katie is Six!

Katie turned six.

And, there was a ridiculous amount of pink and fanfare to celebrate it.

I reserved a pink and purple castle bounce house well in advance of the big day.  Then it rained and rained so much during all the days leading up to the party that I started to get nervous.  The night before the party -- it was raining.  The morning of the party -- it was raining.

We were so relieved and happy when at 10:15, right before the party started, the rain went away and we had blue skies all day.

The Queen of the Castle

Isaac takes a turn on the slide

Someone in my house is excited to be six

Check out the bling on that crown

There is so much joy going on in this picture

And, this one

She wanted an Aurora princess party and I found these boxes to hold the favors

Of course, everyone had to get their picture taken with a backdrop of princesses

I hope all of Katie's pink princess party dreams came true.  It was a fun, fun party.

Her party was in the morning and I figured, since we had the bounce house until 10 p.m. -- why not let all of the kids have parties? 

And, that is what we did.  From 10:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. we had a revolving door of kids coming in and out, eating food, bouncing, sliding, roasting things over a fire when it got dark, and generally having a good time.

It was a memorable day.  

No comments: