E-Man really loves numbers. One of his favorite things to do is count the change in his piggy bank. He has a half-dollar coin, which we've told him to save because it's kind of special. The other day, he was trying to give it away to his friend. She was kind enough to decline. But, today, when he was counting the money and saw the coin, he again declared his wish to give it away.
"E-Man why do you want to give that away?" I asked.
"It's a problem for me," he said.
"Why is it a problem?"
"Well, I want to spend it, but I also don't want to spend it. It's a problem for me. I just want to give it away so it won't be a problem anymore."
Interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH, this makes me smile. I love kids! Maybe his friend could sense it may become a problem for her ... ? :o)
Post a Comment