Soph and E-Man were standing next to me when I pulled the photo up on Photoguy's blog. "Hey look guys, there we are in China! Do you wish we could move back to China?" To which E-Man replied, "No. The people are too grabby." Well said, E-Man. I always wonder what my kids will take from that experience. Will they even be able to remember it by the time they grow up? Apparently, the way everyone insisted on touching E-Man's blond hair has stuck with him.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
A Snapshot in Time
Soph and E-Man were standing next to me when I pulled the photo up on Photoguy's blog. "Hey look guys, there we are in China! Do you wish we could move back to China?" To which E-Man replied, "No. The people are too grabby." Well said, E-Man. I always wonder what my kids will take from that experience. Will they even be able to remember it by the time they grow up? Apparently, the way everyone insisted on touching E-Man's blond hair has stuck with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just want to say that I am glad you're back from China. Has it really been a year and a half? Incase you didn't know, China is half way around the world. Whereas right now, you are only four houses away from my house. Completely within my driving and walking parameters. Incase I forgot to mention it. "Welcome home to Utah. Glad to have you back."
Neighbor Lady
What a great experience for your kids!!! I think about that often and hope that my family can do that someday.
Post a Comment