Soph, as my first born, you taught me a love greater than I ever knew possible. You awakened the mother in me. You showed me how to be still and see the world through eyes of constant wonder and amazement.
E-Man, after I opted out of an epidual when you came into the world, you taught me that I have more strength than I ever knew. You were my inspiration for running half-marathons. I realized if I could go through natural childbirth, I could probably do anything I set my mind to.
AiAi, as my third born, you taught me to loosen up and enjoy life more. Your sense of humor is contagious. I've learned so much from your ability to find the funny in any situation. Plus, if I hadn't loosened up when you came along, I would have gone mad trying to keep the house clean with three kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very well written insights. Makes me think about things a little deeper, and from a different perspective. I'm always wondering what my kids learn from me.
I really like this because it just adds a new perspective to the blessing our children are. Each one taught you something so different, but each something important.
Post a Comment