Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Celebration Pie

Layne posted a recipe for lemon pie that caught my eye. So, today, for no reason in particular, I whipped one up, and, yum!

Brian was cleaning out the garage and I invited him in for a slice. "Why are we having pie?" He wanted to know. Just then he got a phone call informing him that the giant shipment of 2,000 Ogden books just rolled into Ogden from the slow boat from China. Then, we knew we were eating celebration pie.

He is unloading the books as I type. If you need a portrait photo book, I know where you can get one.

5 comments:

Malea said...

Well, congrats!!!!!!!!! What's the link again for his book? I have a couple of friends who are from Ogden that they may be interested in this book.

Amy said...

www.ogdenbook.com

Layne said...

I'm glad you tried the pie--it makes all book celebrations better!

Tina said...

Congratulations!!! That's exciting--and good luck with your other upcoming new arrival.

Jeni said...

How exciting. We saw the Ogden Independent paper today. How great that your hubby is on the front page. Great advertisment for the new books as well.