Known for her tiny nose and long toes, Katie loves eating and being held by her older siblings and other admirers.Among the many, many names we have considered these past few days:
Whitney Layne
Clara Jane
Laynie Kate
Kate Alayne
And, at long last, she is Katie Jane. Choosing a name. What a big decision.

10 comments:
Love it-perfect name!
I love that name!! She is so beautiful!
Beautiful name for a gorgeous girl. But in this day and age, should it not be spelled,
Cay'Di jaIne? You could also add an underscore in between her first and middle on the birth certificate. It would actually help for future family history work. :)
I LOVE the name. So cute! Fits her.
Congratulations Amy and Fam! What a beautiful name. It fits that wonderful face perfectly.
Congrats! I'm so excited to meet her!
I'm so happy to hear everything went well (which we always say in retrospect, which doesn't mean anything was EASY) and what a darling girl she is. The kids look so enamored with her, as well. We live less than an hour away but never got that reunion pre-babies, but I'll get your gift to you sometime before it's obsolete! Congrats on your beautiful new addition! Is there anything better than getting a new baby AND not being 9 months pregnant anymore!?
I heard the name last night from my parents. I LOVE it! Have so much fun with that little bundle.
CONGRATULATIONS to all. What a happy day- so great. I am already looking forward to that new-newborn oh-too-short phase.
She is absolutely beautiful! I love her rosy cheeks and long fingers. Congrats on your bundle of joy. She is so lucky to have such an amazing family.
Post a Comment