Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Heart Ogden: Tona

To make myself feel better, I did my next restaurant review on Tona, definitely one of the best Japanese cuisine and sushi bars in the state. A friend of mine recently hosted a couple of single guys from New York who frequent high end restaurants. They went to Tona for an all out feast and walked away saying it was as awesome as anything they have ever found. Even in New York. Isn't it amazing that we have a place like that right here in Ogden?

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh man. Do I need to make a trip up there?

Christina said...

Karl said that he went there last week. Said it was good but that he likes Takashi in SLC better. Lame that my non-Japanese husband gets to eat sushi about 50 times more that I do.

Malea said...

Oh boy, that sounds so good. Must make a trip up there soon.