Just got a message from the hospital saying that they have me scheduled for an induction tomorrow morning!!! My Doctor had said she would try to schedule me for Tuesday, so, this is a nice turn of events.
Of course, they said I have to call first to make sure they have a bed. And, I've heard many a story of inductions being put off for a day or two because of lack of space. So, I'll try not to get my hopes up too terribly much.
Then again, maybe the castor oil will do the trick and they will have to take me tonight.
I did not plan to be induced. I intended to have a wholly natural birth. But, I also didn't plan for the baby to grow so big so fast! And, I guess I've already ruined the natural course of things by taking the pre-term labor shots. Oh well. It's been much nicer to be concerned with trying to go into labor than with trying to not go into labor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tomorrow it is then! How wonderful!!!
I'll be praying for you!
So does this mean you are going to potosin your way through this w/o the happy epi-juice?!! Well, either way, you da woman. Congrats! I got your email, just barely and then I saw this post. How wonderful, and what a range of emotions you must have felt today.
Yikes. I think I actually felt pain reading your posts. Best wishes with the whole ordeal!
Good luck to you! Eat a couple of Lorna Doone cookies for me.
Post a Comment